- High School: Sumner High School
- Hometown: Sumner, WA
- University Committed: Linfield University
- Degree Pursuing: Exercise Science with a Pre-Med Focus
- Four Year Varsity Player
- Sumner High School Program MVP
- 2 Year Captain
- All League Honorable Mention (2021)
- 100+ Community Service Hours
- Student of the Year Award (2018)
- National Honors Society
- Member of the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society
- Honor Roll (Every Semester SHS)
- Dean’s List (Green River College)
- Running Start Student
- Memorable Moments: Team rooms, team bonding at Ruston, spending time with the team at travel tournaments, staying late after practice and talking in the parking lot, and when we forked and coned Kyla and Katlyn’s house.
- Inspirational Quote: You always wonder what you could have done differently, but there is always the healthier part that says you integrate it and you get on. You never get over it, you just get used to it. You get calloused a little bit harder maybe, but take these tragic things and turn them into something meaningful and worthy of the loss. – Mark Ruffalo
- Motivational Song: Lean on Me – Bill Withers
- Favorite color: Aqua
I’m inspired by my papa. Growing up, he never swore, he never yelled, and he never had a bad thing to say about anything or anyone. After he suffered a stroke and suffered complete right side paralysis, he never stopped working to get better for himself and for his family. As hard of a situation he is faced with everyday, he continues to never complain and look for the positives in every aspect of his life.
Something most people don’t know about me is the blue spot on my left arm is a birthmark, not a bruise.
In five (5) years I will most likely be in a doctoral or graduate program.
Some advice I’d give to younger players is understand that you are not perfect. Have confidence in yourself and put faith into the training you have put hard work into.
Thank you to My Parents!