Inspirational Quote: Pain is temporary winning is forever -My Dad
My favorite color is green, and I love the song “Don’t Stop Believing – Journey”. My most memorable volleyball moments are of me hitting a ball off a girls face and then Paris hitting it down for the kill. I’m inspired by my mom – she handles her emotions very well and is very good at dealing with people even when she’s upset. Something about me that most people don’t know is that I can talk with my mouth shut. In 5 years, I see myself probably working for my father. I want to thank my parents and my club coaches for supporting me throughout my volleyball career!
- High School: Kennedy Catholic
- Hometown: Normandy Park, WA
- College Attending: South Puget Sound College
- Degree Pursuing: Business
- Years at PSVBA: 5
- Getting to State (2X)
- Multiple Sportsmanship Awards
- Student Athlete of the Week.
- 3.9 GPA
- Highest Honor Roll all 4 years of high school.
I’d like younger players to
never give up ever