- College Committment
- Montana Tech University
- High School
- Rogers Puyallup
- Grad Year
- 5' 7"
- Current Team
- 2022 PS 18-1 Navy, 2022 Seniors
- 2020, 2021, 2022
- High School: Rogers High School
- Hometown: Eatonville, WA
- University Attending: Montana Technological University
- Degree Pursuing: Business Administration
- Varsity Captain 2021 Spring and 2021 Fall Season
- 2nd Team All-League 2021 Spring
- 1st Team All-League 2021 Fall
- All State Honorable Mention
- Setter All Area 2021
- 4 Year Varsity Letter Winner
- Outstanding Achievement Award 2019
- Student of the Month 2021
- 6th in State 4×400 Meter Relay 2019
- DECA 6th in State & National Presenter
- National Honor Society
- 4 Year Varsity Letter Winner Track and Field
My most memorable volleyball moments:
- Winning the Sundome Tournament my Sophomore year in Yakima.
- Winning the League tournament my freshman year and getting to play in the championship game.
- Playing in the All-State Game in December.
- Having the opportunity to play for great coaches for my last club season.
Inspirational Quote: “Don’t forget where you came from, but never lose sight of where you are going” – Luke Taylor
Motivational Song: Determinate From “Lemonade Mouth”
The people who inspire the most are definitely my parents, they have given me everything I could ask for including a work ethic which I am extremely thankful for. There has never been a time in my life that my parents haven’t been working hard, they have dedicated countless hours from car rides to tournaments to help my dream of playing volleyball a reality. I am thankful for everything they do, and I know I wouldn’t be who I am today without them.
Something about me that most people don’t know is I used to cry at America’s Funniest Home Videos because I thought they were too mean.
In 5 years, I see myself Graduated from college and working in a field/industry that I love.
Some advice I’d offer to younger players is to enjoy the time you have with your teammates, they will become your closest friends.
I would like to thank my parents and grandparents for being there consistently. Coach Bobby and Jill for helping me grow this past year and continue to love volleyball and Coach Syd Norris for convincing Coach Brian to recruit me at Montana Tech.