- College Committment
- Grand Canyon University
- High School
- Graham Kapowsin
- Grad Year
- Current Team
- 2023 Seniors
- 2021, 2022, 2023
I’m inspired by my high school volleyball coach Loni, inspires me the most. She has been through so much and still pushes herself to give 100% with everything she does. Something about me that most people don’t know is I want to travel around the world and help others in need. In 5 years, I hope to be working as a nurse, either doing travel nursing or labor and delivery. I’d like to thank my family. My parents have done so much to make volleyball happen for me. My family has always been my biggest supporters.
- High School: Graham Kapowsin
- Hometown: Puyallup, WA
- College Attending: Grand Canyon University
- Degree Pursuing: Nursing
- Years at PSVBA: 3
- Winning state with my high school volleyball team my senior year.
- Graduating with my Associate Degree by the end of high school.
My most memorable volleyball moments:
- Every single state championship tournament with my high school team.
- And nationals with my club team.
Inspirational Quote: You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.” -Serena Williams
- Motivational or Inspirational Song: I bet you won’t – Level
- Color: Blue
Advice for younger players
Have fun while it lasts!