- College Committment
- Linfield University
- High School
- Mount Rainier
- Grad Year
- Current Team
- 2023 Seniors
My mom inspires me because she is hardworking and driven. Always doing something even if she’s tired or doesn’t want to. Something about me that most people don’t know is I like to diamond paint and am in the middle of a really big project. In 5 years I see myself in law school stressed out. Thank you to my parents and sisters! Day ones always being there for me throughout my school/club volleyball career! Some of my most memorable volleyball moments were the Oregon tournament and making TikTok’s with Celia, Krista and Taty. Also learning the Selena Gomez choreo with Ava.
- High School: Mount Rainier
- Hometown: Auburn
- College Attending: Linfield University
- Degree Pursuing: Law & Criminal Justice
- Years at PSVBA: 1
- Taking 6th in State my junior year
- Taking 4th in State my senior year.
- Track and field captain my junior year and made it to post leagues.
Inspirational Quote: “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward“ by MLK because it inspires me to just keep moving forward no matter the injury or mindset I might have in the moment.
- Song: Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.
- Color: Purple and brown.
Advice for younger players
Have fun! Don’t overthink and worry about the small things.