- Outside Hitter
- College Committment
- Blue Mountain College
- High School
- Grad Year
- Current Team
- 2023 Seniors
- 2022, 2023
My mom inspires me the most because she has always set such a good example for me and has been my number one supporter in everything I do. Most people don’t know that before I started playing volleyball, I was a gymnast and cheerleader. After college, I see myself, living closer to my family and friends and working, not sure doing what quite yet. I’d like to thank my club coaches this season- Katlyn Mataya and Kyla Nakamura. They have helped me completely change my mindset and boosted my confidence on the court. Getting to travel with some of my best friends and competing in state this year for school are some of my most memorable volleyball moments.
- High School: Fife
- Hometown: Fife
- College Attending: Blue Mountain College
- Degree Pursuing: Undecided
- Years at PSVBA: 2
- 2A SPSL 2nd Team All-League Outside Hitter
- Best Defensive Player Award
- 3-year Varsity OH
- Committed to Blue Mountain (NWAC).
- Honor roll for 4 consecutive years
- Being a full-time running start student.
Inspirational Quote: “Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality” – Les Brown
- Song: “The Climb” – Miley Cyrus
- Color: Pink
Advice to our younger players
It goes by so much faster than you think, so take it all in and don’t take anything for granted. Have fun!!