- High School: Rogers High School
- Hometown: Puyallup, WA
- College Committed: Tacoma Community College
- Degree Pursuing: Creative Writing
- Most Inspirational
- Getting into college as a middle blocker while being 5’6
- student of the quarter
- employee of the month
- perfect attendance
- Memorable Moments: Getting 3rd overall in the Vegas Showcase and earning a medal my 16s year, earning a bid this year my 17s year.
- Inspirational Quote: You can do anything you set your mind to” – Benjamin Franklin
- Motivational Song: You Say by Lauren Daigle
- Favorite color: purple
I’m inspired by my parents because when I think I’m ready to give up I look at how hard they’re working even when they want to give up and it inspires me to push harder for them!
Something most people don’t know about me is…I’m very humble and passionate about the things that I love!
In five (5) years I see myself…hopefully starting my first book and if not, I should at least have an idea of what I want to write about
Some advice I’d give to younger players is …don’t let people tell you that you can’t play a certain position even if it’s a coach or your parents, if you want to play that position train hard and don’t give up. give your heart to what you’re most passionate about
I’d like to thank my parents and my coaches but overall, I’d like to give praise and thanks to God, I wouldn’t have my talent without him, and he has given me this opportunity to further my athletic and academic career!